The Illinois Power of Attorney amendments go into effect on July 1, 2011. As we begin travelling this summer, everyone should be sure that the documents stating healthcare treatment desires are current and included in the appropriate medical records.
- No Deed Needed to Transfer Property…With a Valid Trust October 10, 2015
- JD, CPA, CFP – What’s with the Estate Planning Alphabet Soup January 18, 2012
- The Illinois 10-Step Probate Program June 12, 2013
- Can a TODI Keep You Out of Probate…Good Question February 1, 2012
- Power of Attorney and Travelling Must Haves June 28, 2011
Popular Blog Topics
401(k) access to legal services asset protection baby boomers beneficiaries children civil union claims against the estate creditors distribution divorces DIY DOMA entrepreneurs estate planning executor families financial planning guardianship healthcare heirs Illinois Civil Union Act IRA legacy planning LGBT community life insurance LLC marriage equality medical records online legal services parents power of attorney probate property power of attorney retirement same-sex marriage smallbiz owners succession planning tax savings transgender trust administration trustee trusts wills young parents