Attorney Max Elliott routinely speaks to professional and community groups on topics such as:
- Wealth preservation and estate plan protections for elders
- Estate planning for the LGBTQ community;
- Estate planning and wealth preservation for women professionals and smallbiz owners;
- Wealth preservation and the intersection of estate planning, financial planning, and retirement planning; and
- Estate planning as it relates to women’s health.
The intersection of estate and financial planning not only considers death but equally important also considers and helps secure the future with respect to education and retirement funding. All too often today’s parents have to choose between assisting their children and enjoying retirement. To help address and prevent this unfortunate dilemma, The Law Offices occasionally hosts free seminars on the intersection of estate and financial planning, bringing in financial planning professionals to address important questions and concerns.
Information about upcoming events is announced in the monthly e-mail newsletter, the Lotus Brief, whose subscription link is below.
Please e-mail us if your group is interested in having Max speak at a function or if you are interested in attending one of The Law Offices’ seminars and would like to reserve a spot.
Since COVID prevented our firm from providing our monthly pro bono service at the community center we had been working with, we decided to pivot from Office Hours to “Access to Justice” or “A2J.” We’re bringing critical and fundamental information about social and legal justice issues to as many as we can.
If you’re interested in attending, email us here. Our first video is available at the top of the screen.